Startup Workshop: Create An Effective Deck
Wondered HOW To Create A Great Investor Pitch Deck to Raise Money for Your Startup? Do You Know the important Do’s and Don’ts for Investor Pitch Decks?
One of the most important steps for getting a new venture off the ground is to prepare a “pitch deck” to present their company to prospective investors. The pitch deck (also known as an investor deck) is the first communication tool used to provide the audience with a quick overview of the business plan and to help raise money. The content of the pitch deck, along with the presentation, can help the investor to determine whether or not to invest in the business opportunity.
In this workshop, learners will learn about the key elements of the investor deck, plan each in detail and build a draft pitch deck for their business ideas.
At the end of the workshop, learners should be able to:
1) Identify the key components making up an effective pitch deck;
2) Define the structure and create content for a pitch deck;
3) Develop the presentation style and design the pitch deck;
4) Creates emotional impact while making the business case.
6:30 PM Registration Opens
7:00 PM Workshop Starts
8:30 PM Break
8:45 PM Practice Session
10:00 PM Workshop Ends
This training workshop will be conducted by our Principal Trainer, Steven Ong.
Besides being a mentor to a number of startups and personally invested in a few businesses, Steven had been regularly invited to judge many pitching events, including EDGE Hack 2017 and Republic Polytechnic Pitch Day 2017. He is also currently a Startup Mentor under Tri5 Ventures Next50 initiative, which is a movement for and by the entrepreneur community, launched with the aim to provide complimentary one-on-one mentoring sessions for early-stage start-ups. Recently, he was also been appointed by Temasek Polytechnic and Republic Polytechnic to be a Startup Mentor.
- The event description was updated. Diff#317836 2018-02-20 08:03:14
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 808 French Road, Kitchener Complex 808, #04-165, Singapore 200808
Walk-In SOLD OUT $120.00 Early Bird SOLD OUT $50.00
- Venue Address
- 808 French Road, Kitchener Complex 808, #04-165, Singapore 200808 Singapore
5 min walk from Lavender MRT Exit B
ForwardLeap Training Lab59 Followers